***Delivery Takes 6-8 Weeks***
These valve samples from Design
Assistance Corporation allow for convenient classroom training in the
operation, construction, and maintenance of common industrial valves.
Through carefully planned sectioning and color-coding, the complete
internal configuration of the valves is exposed and showcased.
Seal features and hardware locations have been retained, allowing use
for "hands-on" training in maintenance.
- Sectioning of actual hardware.
- Cleaning, priming, and painting using a high-durability,
- Color-coding of valve body, internal surfaces, seat, and
closure devices, using contrasting colors.
- Replacement, plated hardware.
- All gaskets, seals, and seats shown.
- Welded steel mounting stands with provision for tabletop
- Crating for shipment via motor freight.
- Provision for mounting on the DAC Electromechanical
Integration Bench #905.
- Approximate weight of 40-80 pounds per valve.
- Globe Valve,
- Ball Valve,
- Plug Valve,
Relief Valve, 1-1/2" - 3".
- 3-Way Valve
(manual), 2-1/2" - 3"