Total Plant Performance
Management - $103.00
|Total Plant Performance
Management is an unparalleled continuous improvement program that integrates
all plant functions into a single, focused effort.
The fundamental premise
is that all corporate functions, from the boardroom to the shipping department,
must share a common vision and effectively work together.
This book details
TPPM's proven method of implementing continuous improvement throughout
your total corporation, not just in certain departments.
TPPM shows you how to:
- promote, implement, and maintain continuous
- effectively involve all employees
- train people the right way
- measure equipment reliability and improve
- design and select machines
- organize employees within the TPPM plant
- avoid plan failure
- and analyze the operating dynamics of
critical process systems.