Handbook - $150.00 each
|The most comprehensive resource of
its kind, Maintenance Engineering Handbook has long been a staple for
engineers, managers, and technicians seeking current advice on everything from
tools and techniques to planning and scheduling.
This brand-new edition brings you up to date on
the most pertinent aspects of identifying and repairing faulty equipment; such
dated subjects as sanitation and housekeeping have been removed.
Maintenance Engineering Handbook
has been advising plant and facility professionals for more than 50 years.
Whether you're new to the profession or a practiced veteran, this updated edition is an
New and updated sections include:
- Belt Drives, provided by the Gates Corporation
- Repair and Maintenance Cost Estimation
- Ventilation Fans and Exhaust Systems
- 10 New Chapters on Maintenance of Mechanical
• Organization and Management of the
Maintenance Function • Maintenance Practices • Engineering and Analysis Tools
• Maintenance of Facilities and Equipment • Maintenance of Mechanical
Equipment • Maintenance of Electrical Equipment • Instrumentation and
Reliability Tools • Lubrication • Maintenance Welding • Chemical Corrosion
Control and Cleaning